Winter in the Salzburger Lngau
As soon as the temperatures start to fall in the mountain region Lungau, the hearts of the winter sports lovers beat faster. A variation of activities for all ages is offered: Four skiing areas: Katschber-Aineck, Großeck-Speiereck, Fanningberg and Obertauern with more than 300 kilometers of pistes as well as excellent prepared cross-country skiing tracks.
The sunniest region of Austria also offers a great range of hiking trails for all levels of hikers and is known as Eldorado for ski tourers.
Free services & discounts in the Lungau holiday region
To guarantee that your winter holiday in Mariapfarr is an unforgettable experience, you’ll receive the Winterbonus card for the entire duration of your stay.
It grants you numerous free services and discounts from bonus partners in the Lungau holiday region. Great news for your wallet, and it also adds plenty of fun and variety to your trip.
Snapshot of the Winterbonus card benefits:
- Use of the ski runs in the Lignitz cross-country skiing centre – free of charge
- Use of the night run in the Lignitz cross-country skiing centre (floodlit daily) – free of charge
- 1x introduction to curling – free of charge
- Guided tour of the Huber wool fullery – free of charge
- Use of the ice rink at the SAMSUNN Wellness Centre – free of charge
- Admission to the To the Parish, Pilgrimage and Silent Night Museum – discounted admission
- Deep-snow runs at the Skischule Funny ski school – 10% discount
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride with the Moser family – 10% discount
- Mariapfarr items (caps, hats, mugs, T-shirts) – 20% discount
- and much more