Summer in Lungau
Your basecamp for your active-holiday in Lungau is located 1000 m above sea level.
The UNESCO Biosphere Park Salzburger Lungau includes the natural park Riedingtal Zederhaus, Weißpriachtal and the Schladminger Tauern with their picturesque lakes and summits.
For those who prefer sports on wheels the Salzburger Lungau offers a wide range of cycling opportunities. Suggested further activities are: climbing, paragliding, horse riding, and golfing.
Holiday for the whole family
Family friendlieness is written large in Salzburg Lungau, because for the big and small the holiday paradise every day offers something new. Nestled in a gorgeous mountain landscape with numerous mountain lakes, gushing mountain streams, meadows and forests, the Lungau gives for children and adults relaxation and adventure in any form.
Holiday with guaranteed sun!
Where else …
- Hiking in the Lungau Summer in the Hills
- Offers from gentle trails in the valley to extensive mountain tours for everyone the right.
- Summer Lifts am Katschberg–Aineck, Grosseck–Speiereck and Obertauern
- Mountain bike trails and bike paths family – enjoy cycling trails
- Highest Austria E-Bikes E-Bike region for Rent
- Marked Nordic walking trails of varying difficulty
- 18–hole golf course, 9 hole par 3 course, generous practice facilities
- Holiday for the whole family
- Pilgrims and pilgrimages
- Enjoyment Lungau
- Arts & Culture
- Lungau Harvest Festival
- UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburg Lungau